Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

April 1st DDD/Anyone experienced recent delays?

Does anybody else have an April 1st direct deposit date? Has anyone received their federal refund earlier? I used the free edition of TurboTax so it's not being sent to SBTPG to take any fees so it should be going directly to my card right? I had a TurboTax Visa Debit Card sent, it's activated and ready. I shouldn't experience any delays should I? Has anyone recently experienced any delays using the TurboTax card and the free edition or was it pretty accurate? I'm just riding on this refund to get here tomorrow because I have things I really want to do with it lol. Since it's through the TurboTax card/bank and not a local one, does anyone know what time I should be expecting the refund to hit my card (Central time)? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Highwire27
Returning Member

I filed Feb 3 with direct deposit & all it says refund still processing 

I filed March 18th, was accepted the same day and then March 28th I looked and it said it was approved with a direct deposit date for April 1st. I really hope it hits my card tomorrow. I hope yours processes and is approved soon too. 

Thank you for posting your turn around time.  2 WEEKS!!  That’s very promising.  I was getting discouraged reading posts with 6 weeks accepted-DD dates.   Did you get yours on time ?  

I'm sorry for the late response smh. Yes my federal refund was direct deposited and funds available and ready at some point in the morning on April 1st. I've also heard the IRS only sends out po payments twice a week- one day for direct deposits and the other day for the checks. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies