Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

Please answer
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

250 Replies

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

Same situation here. Do you mind sharing what ended up happening?  

I am having the same situation here . I am so confused. Has anyone spoke to someone and they explained what’s going on

I am having the same situation here . I am so confused. Has anyone spoke to someone and they explained what’s going on

Has anyone that had this problem actually received their refund yet?

Mine is doing the same thing. When I called with the delay, I actually talked to someone. Now I can't get through to anyone. The line literally hangs up on me, every time.

So l called today and the lady was very helpful.She explained to me , that their was an error in my income. So they are send a letter out to me. She told me to just keeping checking my bank account , because the site my be updated . So they are going to fix the issue and I hope I get my refund soon

Same situation went from 1541 to being processing. No update. Was the big update last night or is it tonight?

We have the same thing going on. It's been well over 21 days and we got the delay with code 1541 about two weeks after it was accepted. Called IRS but couldn't get a hold of anyone so we just let it be. Last week it changed to received and processing. Thought it would update this morning but it's still the same. Did anyone update to DDD this morning?
Jsmith77
Returning Member

Anyone get an update yet? I had the same issues

Gm did anyone get a update ?

Mine still says processing

Mine still says processing too but on other forums where people were discussing topic code 1541 some people updated this morning to DDD of March 11

Still processing for me no update the other person said hers was accepted Jan 30th...mine was accepted 2/11 so I’m guessing maybe another 2 week delay for me? How about you all? When was yours accepted?

Mine was accepted 1/29 but now my date says I filed on 3/4 when I look at my transcript
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies