turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

167 Replies

Ok i got a ddd of feb 22 2018 my bank rejected it because my name was only one on account and not both mine and my husbands. Now we have a code of 1121. Has this happened

The same thing happened to me, have you received any answers as to what might be the problem, or a possible check date!?

bree1975

I have the same issue, hopefully it is resolved soon.  No one seems to know how long this will take.

I have not recieved any answers going to call irs monday. Im hopeing it just means that it is because the bank rejected the moneyfor dd.
bree1975

I talked to IRS on 28th, they said it would be anywhere from 3 to 7 weeks I would receive a paper check.

Did you get the reference code1121?
bree1975

Yes , its a general code just meaning there was an error

Yeah i called they said the code means my account is under review i guess i dont know i wish they would just release the check

I received the same code...they told me it can take up to 5 weeks but its possible it can come sooner...keep us updated!!!

I will you keep us updated to. Did your bank also reject direct deposit?
bree1975

Called IRS today they said that my return was being reviewed and it was just a random thing?? Even though they issued the direct deposit which was rejected, and they would be mailing me a letter mar 19 and then it could take ten weeks from the date of the letter..

Same thing they told me but instead of 10 weeks from the letter they said 10 weeks from the rejection date or date they got check back

This is all crazy has anyone heard anything else?
eis54

Same happend to me money send march 7 and next day rerfrence 1121
eis54

And sane up to 60 day review i try call and ask what probelm is all i got was you get letter in mail but no action need it..i try get TA but no hardship other then late on my home they said no forcloser nots no help and hung up..thank you turbotax never i got proeblm with you all but now randomly i do..turtbotax should be helping us sorry to say i did pay good price to file my tax with you
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies