Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ammended State Return not printing

Amending my 2023 return, my Federal was filed electronically, but VA needed to be printed and filed by mail.  The print function did not work and now I'm not able to find a way to download the PDF for the amended state return to print it.

If I return to Tax Home and the view the amended return, it indicates that it has been printed (several times) but there is no way to access the file itself.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2023 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

You might need to download the whole pdf file.  The state is in the same file after the federal.  Then you can print just the pages  you need from your pdf reader.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies