Amended my 2018 1040 tax return & saved document on another computer. Is there any way to access this pdf now, or do I have to wait until I can access this computer again

Did not see instructions that stated I needed to save the amended tax return in my documents folder to be able to access online at a later date. 

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.