boricua1054

Although I completed my State return, it's still had an "incomplete" status. The State of Virginia IS accepting returns so why is this happening???

ashey234

Once logged in you will need to finish filing by clicking on the 'My Turbo Tax' tab on the top left corner and selecting 'My Tax Timline'. From there you should see both your federal and state returns. Virginia will say incomplete. All you need to do is click 'Complete My Retrn' under the VA State Return and review the information you've already entered and submit. 

ashey234