Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Ikr,  I filed on the 18th of Feb, I called the IRS on the 20th, and the guy told me I had to verify and a letter will be sent. When I asked him if a letter had already been sent he acted like he looked and said no it will be sent shortly. So I dont even know what's going on. I haven't recieved a letter yet or an update.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Smfh that’s sad asf people gotta go through all this just to get they damn money makes you not wanting to file at all how they gone hold someone else money hostage smh

Ikr ,crazy right . Sheesh and I need this money.

Seriously!!

Called IRS today the lady said I had to verify , when asked has the letter been sent yet she said no. I say so how do I have to verify if you guys haven't sent out the letter. She says it takes 21 days. To send a dang letter,  forreals. B.s

i called this morning and was just told to wait, she said she wmr updates by next monday with it going back into processing

Sheesh this is ridiculous
Mindizzy

Ughhh that’s crazy

Did you recieve your return? @@mindizzy
Thorienna

Waited my 21 days...called was told I may or may not get a letter.  Nothing, no changes/updates and no letter.  
Mindizzy

Nooo and my WMR stilll the same and I verified on the 2/19 it’s such crap @Stephen

Have some people received their refund since they verified
Mindizzy

A few we all verified on same day but not mine and I’ve called adv all I can do is wait it’s so not right

I verified this morning and the lady told me up to 9 weeks is the time frame the give but most will receive theirs within 14 days after they verify

Also told me the sites are down for updates currently and to Check via phone if the app or website don’t update
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies