Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

After your identity is proven how long does it take to get federa refund

They said that it’s processing and they are reviewing  my wages etc and they will release my refund  April 23. I hate them they lying April 23 is exactly 9 weeks from when I verified so the bitch just changed words around to tell me to wait 9 weeks since I verified. I asked if I was getting a letter she said maybe maybe not.

I verified on 3/1 and check it on 3/9 refund was approved and will deposit on wed 3/13

@jesica1983 wow lucky you

my boyfriend verified on 2/28 and he has not got approved  but I did so I'm not sure how all this works he should of got approved first he verified a day before me  
chail1991

ugh..
chail1991

I went through H&R Block like I have for years. Filed 2/2 my Federal and my State was accepted according to the My-block app i have on my phone, then I got this verify my identity letter in the mail on 3/6. I called that day and passed the identity quiz. It still says my tax return is being processed and there is a tax topic-152 below that on the IRS website. Unfortunately I will probably be one of those who has to wait 9 weeks or longer..
glendat86

I verified on 3/4 and still no update on WMR I'll just wait patiently as well.

glendat86 i did also and i dont have an update it still staying they cant provide any info call the number tax code 9001
truppy96

I verified on 03/06/19 nothing yet also hoping for an update on WMR with a DDD this week or at least latest Saturday

I filed on Feb 5th 19 and I received my Letter Feb 26, I verified on Feb 27th and I don't even see the status bar when I go to check for my DDD. It's been 15 days already and this is getting annoying. I had to do this same exact thing last year but I don't remember how long I waited before I received the funds. But hopefully they surprise us all this weekend for the folks who have been waiting for as long as I have. I called them yesterday and the lady said I have to wait 9 weeks before she can even pull me back up for updates. Thank God for a good job, I just want to pay my bills up for 3 months and live bill-less for just a little while LOL.

gigibass45 it looks like they tired to issue your funds but they found an issue with it being under the incorrect SSN

I efiled my taxes with Jackson Hewitt on 2/1/19. It showed up asap on the IRS website.  Then right at 14 days later, it was removed from the website like they had never received it.  I received an id verification letter on 2/28 and instantly called and verified my id.  I was told it could take up to 9 weeks to receive the refund.  I am really concerned bc my refund is still not showing back up on the irs website.  I am really worried. Help?
glendat86

I just got off the phone and they said it will take 2 weeks to turn over and i should have it by the first week in may. But i hope its this weekend as well. Fingers cross.
zay-jazz

Filed mine on 1-28-2019 got letter on the 2-14-2019 called and passed on 2-15-2019 still saying can not provide any info. Like really its me I have been filing the same way for years. I just want to see a date of when my money will be available. Like is that to much to ask for? I hate not knowing anything!!! This sucks big time.
zay-jazz

Sorry 2-14-2019 got my letter
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies