After submitting and having accepted my return, how do I look at detail entered, I.E. Schedule 1 & 2. Want to see supporting documents?

If you use Print Center, it will give you an option to print to Include all worksheets. Follow steps below to get to Print Center. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.
  • Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)
  • Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  • In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
  • Select Print Center.
  • Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  • Now check the 2018 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
  • Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. This also allows you to print ALL the forms and worksheets.