fate351228

After I filed, I was asked for last years AGI.

I have my last year 2018 AGI to email my taxes for this year 2019. However I dont see the option to input the information. Do I need to amend my return in order to put this information. Thanks for reading. 

CassLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you have already e-filed you would not need to enter the AGI. If you have not completed filing yet, you would just go through to the file section and enter your AGI. 

fate351228

"The IRS has security rules in place that require your 2018 AGI (adjusted gross income) to confirm your identity before sending off your 2019 tax return"

I already sent the E-Filed but the process was incomplete; the file section is telling if I would like to amend in-order to make any changes or is there another option? 
Which option in the menu could I use to update my information.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try deleting your browser's cookies. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding  How to delete cookies! Once you have done that, see this FAQ regarding how to fix your rejected return due to  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6079524.  If that doesn't work try using a different browser all together.