Account/routing numbers not displayed (only X's) i...

ckf5074

Account/routing numbers not displayed (only X's) in the Refund section after printing tax return. Will refund be mailed instead? I selected Direct Deposit.

I selected Direct Deposit, printed my tax return to be filed by mail and now I see that my routing/account numbers are missing. Possible to edit or will I be mailed a check instead?
Texas Roger

Deleted incorrect answer.

If you download the PDF of the tax return before the IRS accepted the federal tax return, the X's that are on the Form 1040 are there until the IRS accepts the tax return.  Once the IRS accepts the tax return the bank routing and account numbers will be on the Form 1040 in the PDF download.

The bank routing and account numbers are also on the Federal Information Worksheet in Part V of the worksheet when you download from Print Center using the forms and worksheets option.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

If you have not mailed in the return yet you can either  enter the DD info on the form 1040  OR  open the return and complete the FILE tab step 2 again to enter the DD info ...

when you log in scroll down and click on ADD A STATE to open the return again ...