marisalove1109

On TurboTax it says the irs accepted my federal return but on the irs website it says they haven’t received it yet

LindaMLO

Accepted?means that your refund is now in the Government's hands and will need to be approved.? If your return was accepted less than?21 days?ago, be patient, it can take anywhere from a few days to up to three weeks to go from?accepted?to?approved. 

IRS representatives will be able to research the status of your refund if your return was accepted (received)?more than 21 calendar days ago. Call them at 1-800-829-1040, but prepare for potentially long wait times. 

For more info about?Where's My Refund?and other refund-related topics, visit the IRS webpage?Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

LindaMLO

It can take the IRS a few days to catch up.