Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

User12234

My Federal tax says this & nothing to print out?? Your tax return - The official return for mailing is included in this printout. Remember to sign and date the return.

Do I have to mail a form for federal tax if it has  0 for everything??    Adjusted Gross Income $ 0.00
Federal | Taxable Income $ 0.00
Tax | Total Tax $ 0.00
Return | No Refund or Amount Due $ 0.00
Summary | Effective Tax Rate 0.00%
I am on Disability, I file because of my State taxes for home credit and heating credit.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

My Federal tax says this & nothing to print out?? Your tax return - The official return for mailing is included in this printout. Remember to sign and date the return.

No, you do not have to file the federal return at all.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anita01

No, you do not have to file the federal return at all.

User12234

So I can just send out my State Taxes?
Anita01

Absolutely, just send your state.  You will, however, have to mail your state because the Federal can't be filed and states don't allow e-filing without a federal e-file
User12234

Thank you! TurboTaxAnita really appreciate the quick response.
Anita01

You're very welcome, thanks for using TurboTax
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies