turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Ugh fingers crossed

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

How do I get in touch with a tax advocate

tekken39

Hello everybody. I saw this thread awhile back and I am waiting too. The IRS started processing my return on April 10th and since then the bars disappeared and I have that “still is processing,..refund date etc etc “ lol.  The good news is that I already know why it’s taking so long. I had to mail my return in because I moved and my ID pin that’s mandatory could not be forwarded since it’s federal mail. I called just for a status update at the six week mark which was today and of course that’s what IRS said too. They have to review and verify information and that mailed returns like mine are held to the 8th week like normal returns which will be until July 5th. They told me that if nothing changes to call them on June 5th and they can give the other department a “nudge” to hurry up my return lol. I asked if I needed to verify anything or do anything just to be ahead and they said nothing was needed on my end. I also told them I never received any letters and they said nothing was needed, so I’ll just wait patiently which I’m kinda not. Who wouldn’t want their money now? Lol. It’s weird because I’m so used to filing online with my PIN number and getting it within 3 weeks but I understand I have to trust and go with the process.
tekken39

*June 5th not July
tekken39

*forgot to say that the IRS said if it says “STILL processing “ that’s a good thing and that someone is actively working on it =]

All I know @tekken39 is that my taxes were always filled end of Jan and I always received refund beginning of Feb. This year it took 80 days. The has never been an explanation, but I'll know from now on to think on the terms of months vs days or weeks for my refund.
I'm wondering if anyone has gotten any updates yet? @TheC @lakrishatax @moore.selena1 @jaz.keith1 ?
Good luck everyone.
TheC

Hello @debskain nope nothing on my end. Today was supposedly when my review period was supposed to end and nothing has updated.

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. They def update on Wed and Sat. Maybe this weekend? "Fingers crossed". I'm still following you guys. Hoping, wishing, praying for all of you. Did you call again or get any info from your transcripts? This sucks.
:'(
TheC

Thank you :(
Transcripts have not arrived.... i think it's taking long because we are overseas. i called last week and they said they sent a review letter mid may and that my 60 day started the day the issued the letter. So i am assuming that my review didn't start April 8th and ended today like i was originally told. I think it started when that letter that i have yet to receive was issued and my wait is just beginning

Oh no!!!!

No update for me either @debskain @TheC I called and they told me the same thing that I was sent a letter for 60 day review I still have not received no letter. I dont even want to call anymore. Seems like every time I call they keep adding time time releasing my funds. I'm so over it starting to feel like I'm never going to get it.
TheC

@lakrishatax I feel the same way :(

I still don’t have a date or nothing but it still say processing

They told me about the 60 day review
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies