tekken39

After you file

Hello everybody. I saw this thread awhile back and I am waiting too. The IRS started processing my return on April 10th and since then the bars disappeared and I have that “still is processing,..refund date etc etc “ lol.  The good news is that I already know why it’s taking so long. I had to mail my return in because I moved and my ID pin that’s mandatory could not be forwarded since it’s federal mail. I called just for a status update at the six week mark which was today and of course that’s what IRS said too. They have to review and verify information and that mailed returns like mine are held to the 8th week like normal returns which will be until July 5th. They told me that if nothing changes to call them on June 5th and they can give the other department a “nudge” to hurry up my return lol. I asked if I needed to verify anything or do anything just to be ahead and they said nothing was needed on my end. I also told them I never received any letters and they said nothing was needed, so I’ll just wait patiently which I’m kinda not. Who wouldn’t want their money now? Lol. It’s weird because I’m so used to filing online with my PIN number and getting it within 3 weeks but I understand I have to trust and go with the process.