Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

grape8pe

Has anyone had any luck with the Georgia Where's My Refund website? When I enter my refund information provided by Turbo Tax I get an error.

When I enter my Social Security Number and GA refund amount, I get the following error:

The information you have entered does not match our records, however you may have mailed your return.

Please verify the social security number, refund amount and tax year entered and retry.

Is anyone else getting information from the GA Where's My Refund site?  https://dor.georgia.gov/wheres-my-refund

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

40 Replies

Has anyone had any luck with the Georgia Where's My Refund website? When I enter my refund information provided by Turbo Tax I get an error.

I had the same problem. We called yesterday and they said if you filed before 2-1 that it would take them a while to get put into computer. Checked today and it says processing. Hope this helps.

grape8pe

Thanks for the input.  Mine now shows, "Your tax return has been received and is being processed. Please allow 90 business days to complete processing."
Monkey

Has anyone received their refund from GA yet? I am a first time filer in this state, and am more than just a little annoyed by how slow this process is. I filed my federal and state taxes in mid-January. Already got my federal refund. It is now 3/11/19. GA accepted mine on February 1st, and it still says it's been received and to allow up to 90 days for processing. This is incredibly ridiculous. At what point do I become concerned that my filing has somehow become lost in the system?

90 business days is more than 4 calendar months.
grape8pe

I think 90 days is the window you are to wait before calling.  I received my GA refund in my account on 2/21/2019.
Monkey

SweetieJean, thanks for the link, but it's because of GA's WMF that I know, as stated, that my return has been received and to allow up to 90 days for processing. I wasn't confused over how many months 90 days amounted to. I am a first time filer in THIS state. Not someone filing for the first time ever.  I was simply asking if anyone else is still waiting for their refunds. Many people have already received theirs.
Monkey

Grape, thanks. I won't be waiting 90 days before I start calling. That is for sure. They have another week to show some movement before I start. 90 days is unreasonable.

GA has been like that (90 days) for many years now.

Hiya, it IS annoying.  As a first time filer in the state, your refund will be a check. YIKES!  I filed on 2/4/2019 and this is the first time that my fed refund beat my state to my bank.  I keep getting the 90 day BS too, however, I do taxes for lower income individuals and they have all received their refunds.  I think if the refund is over $1,000...we wait and wait and wait.  I have been calling every week just to bug the hell out of them and hope they send it to shut me up.  Good luck!!

We filed at the end of January and still no states. We got our fed back weeks ago. We normally get those last

Anyone get theirs yet? I filed early February and have the same message of 90 days. Refund amount is only 600 for state. Please keep me posted
jhhaz

I filed 2/5/19 and still get the same message on the WMR site. I've never waited this long before.
dugweje

Filed pretty early still haven’t received mine as well
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies