Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

When did you both VERIFY

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I verified on the 28th of February
vball2211

I verified on 3/12

Does anyone know if IRS counts the weekends or just Monday through Friday??

Weekends count also

I verified on feb 21st and no change as of today.

4 weeks for us both this week
zed1011

It will be 4 weeks tomorrow since I verified, still says processing.
pmilan07

Has anyone got any emails from Turbo Tax in regards to the your filing payment? I had to also verify my identity and did that 3/9 still no changed in my status. I called the IRS 3/20 just to make sure my verification went through and I was told it did and that now they are still processing. She did state again it can tale up to 9 weeks from the verification date to receive funds but can be sooner than that. i'm hoping that by the first part of April I have mines because this is some BS all the way around!

Yes TurboTax said they would be taking their payment out of my bank in April if payment wasnt made.

ask turbo tax for a extension on payment
pmilan07

Yea they told me that I had until 4/9 if I wanted to make the payment on my own and if I didn't do that then by 4/13 they would draft it. I kinda was hoping that was a sign that my money would be here ( like something they know that I don't ). I just hope this overall waiting process is quick because I don't think we should have to wait 9 weeks when we have already waited the 21 days plus some, the process shouldn't start over once verified we should have our funds PERIOD!

You so right @pmilan07

4 weeks tomorrow since I verified filed 1/30 why have they chosen us to have to wait this long

Does anybody have transcripts that filed the same week is us what does the processing they say on them and wasn't it the 19th
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies