Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@emptyspiral13 @the PATH Act isn’t new. It’s been law since 2015.

@anotherday4321 unfortunately all I can tell you is when I got my deposit, which was different each year. If I remember right the first year was 2/22, second was 2/15, and third was 2/19.

I didn't keep track of when the PATH message showed up. Also I usually file at the very end of January. My employer waits until the very last business day of January to give us our W2's.

what did you all figure out?

i have a 4 year old and this is my first year getting EIC or whatever everyone keeps talking about. Plus i make more than the past years. This is my first experience with this tt 152.

I had my taxes taken a few years ago from student loan but i have already handled that. So when my bars disappeared with this TT imagine what went through my mind.. 

I was advised there are no holds or offsets but the system has been the same for some it's a hit or miss .. theres no way to tell if you have an issue unless you call or see it on your transcripts or get a letter. I'll see what things look like by Saturday 

My eyes will be glued on that day.. 🙂 Good Luck and God Bless

@chicksnkeets well when I called they said that the other half will go into my first account. 

Filed using TT: 1/29

Accepted: 1/29

Showed 1 bar on WMR app and website 2/1

Since this weekend, not I'm getting "REFUND STATUS ERROR" what does that mean? I am getting EIC this year, the first time in almost a decade. Always made too much in the previous years. I guess losing my job mid-way did that. 

So I called the 800 number and got an automated system and it stated that my refund is being processed. Not able to get live person :(

Is anyone else going thru this? I guess I not getting anything until Mar 1?

Alright. II went online to try to check the Kentucky state refund and it's temporary unavailable. So hope that means if they are starting the process refunds now

@nick112207   thanks sounds good

@iamthatnerd call one eight hundred eight two none one zero four zero. Options 1 for english, 2 for personal, 1 for tax forms or history, 3 for all other questions,  2 again for same option.  Then it's going to ask you to enter your social DO NOT it will ask twice. THEN it will ask you another question hit 2 for personal  and  it will transfer you to a live person 

Thank you for that. I will try now. 😀

@Kesi12 thank you!

@iamthatnerd Were you able to get someone

You need to check your info before you open your mouth the path act did not go into effect this year. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies