turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Ewd0614 No, I dont think it's bad. This is the first year I've ever got the path message. All the other years I never did and got my taxes fin

My WMR status changed to the PATH message last Saturday. I looked at my transcript that day also and saw those had been updated. Waited on my 846 code. I am cycle code 0605 with a process date of 02/24 but no 846 or ddd yet and my transcripts or WMR didn’t update last night, nothing new there since last Saturday. Anyone else? 

Also, last year I was cycle code 0705 with a process date of 03/04 and got my refund on 02/26. I am a week earlier this year according to my transcripts so does that mean we could potentially see our refund this next week? Thanks! 

For people that got path message today do you think we will have another update tomorrow morning with our ddd?

@lgraham724 that is just a 21 day estimate on TT. Mine were accepted on 1/27 and states refund date 2/17. This date usually only applies to NON Pathers.. 

@BellaNJakesMom @So I called and I had a dept on there a couple of weeks  ago now it says that I have no dept. My question is if it was paid will it say it was paid

@AjB2216 I've always got my refund before my ddd. I always found out either by the sbtpg website or I would get a notification from my bank saying it was deposited. My deposits usually dont come in till after 4pm. I'm hoping it's the same way this year

I honestly think it was a glitch in their system so the people who should have gotten the Path message has it now. Which makes no sense because if it is lifted tomorrow then why even place it there after all this time. I believe in my soul lol that we gotta update tonight. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

@Ewd0614 no it wouldn’t tell you that it was paid but last year after my collection was taken out of my state refund the hotline said I had zero debt but before my state was processed it said I had one debt . So basically yes it was paid since it’s not saying you have one now, so you should receive whatever balance is left if there is a balance left by only had $90 left LOL 

@Aparker5790all of my info is the same as yours and last of my cycle code is 505.

@Nikki1976 SAMEEEE so maybe our DDD will update tonight or sometime before Wednesday anyways lol. My dad is an auditor at the IRS and he says they deposit on wednesdays (or send out on Wednesdays) so I'm just trying to be patient

@Fresh4357  Thank you! Got the same Path Message over the phone Ive had for wks.

@AjB2216 I think it depends on when you filed. If it was after January 27th or sometime in February, I think you will be in the 2nd update after PATH. I could be wrong but those who currently have PATH are still stuck there and should get a date between tmrrw or later during the week. For those who just got the PATH message, it may be an additional wait. Probably the week of the 24th-the beginning of March. I'm just assuming this and could be wrong but it's just my guess.

@Mama2Many  I think you should get your before mines because my path message just showed up today 

@wcsmith40 @Everything sounds exactly the same as my situation too.... I hope we get a deposit this week 🤞🏽

I was receiving one bar up until today. I don't have a message only saying that a date will be provided soon.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies