2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 244
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 3

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I SPOKE WITH THE IRS AGENT ACTUALLY WORKING MY CASE WITH MY TA today sry bout the caps they had me update a w2 and said 18th at latest there there just skeleton crew

Highlighted
Level 2

@dewilson2023 That would be the only legitimate reason why it's taking so long. Lol!

Highlighted
Level 3

@dartravens How did you get someone to work your case? I've been waiting 2 months and now almost 3

Highlighted
Level 3

@Jessica16  I filled and was accepted jan29 started with a ta on 2 24ish just called left a message waited a week and they check in every two weeks or so

Highlighted
Level 3

Filed 1/31/20 federal still days processing with tax topic 152. State as of Tuesday says issued and to wait 10 days for direct deposit. I will post if I get it within those days. So hoping since I got accepted for my state federal will be updated saturday morning if not hopefully Wednesday morning.

Highlighted
Level 1

Since my tax return still hasn't shown up I'm trying to make a plan that can bring in money throughout my entire hood if yall think that sounds cool follow @ commonsensegod on ig if you're from philly I promise you wont regret it

Highlighted
Level 2

I filed using TT and received confirmation of being received on 2/24 with direct deposit information provided. It's now 6/26/2020 and I am still receiving the message that my return is still being processed with the tax topic 152. Has anyone else experienced this long of a wait?

Highlighted
Level 3

@shaedreams Hello, and yes I filed 1/31/2020 accepted same day, still on tax topic 152..contacted my local congressmen that I googled on the house.gov site and someone from her cabinet has been in touch with tax advocate and by the 30th, next Tuesday I should have my answer when I'll receive my refund. A very long wait but if you havent heard back.i suggest contacting them. Hope you get your refund soon!!!!

Highlighted

Yes, I filed 2/9/2020 and was accepted same day. Mine says the same thing as yours does. 

v
Privacy Settings