2017 tax return
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

2017 tax return

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

2017 tax return

If you have already filed your 2018 tax return using the Free Edition without PLUS, then you need to upgrade to PLUS and pay first to access your prior year return. Please follow the instructions below: 

  1. Login to TurboTax.com  

  2. On the Tax Home screen click "show" to see all your tax returns & documents.  

  3. Under 2018 click on "Add a State." (We are not actually adding a state, but need to get back to the page to upgrade to PLUS.) 

  4. Click "upgrade" on from the left menu. (If it is greyed out, you already upgraded and can close out of there.) 

  5. Now, click on "Tax Tools" from the left menu. 

  6. Click "Print Center." 

  7. Select "Print This year's Return." (Not Prior year's return or you will get knocked out of the return.) 

  8. Click "Pay Now" to pay for PLUS to access the prior year's return. 

If you have not already filed your 2018 tax return, please click on the link below for more instructions.  

This one will help you upgrade if you haven't started your 2018 return yet. https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3402466 

This one will help if you started your return but haven't filed it yet. https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3402464

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings