Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member


So I filed my taxes, my federal was accepted, then today in the mail I got a 1099-INT from my auto loan company. How do I add this? Is it necessary that I add this?

2 Replies
New Member


The exact thing just happened to me today and I have no clue what to do. 

Expert Alumni


If your return has been accepted by the IRS, you'll need to file an amended return to add this information.

Please see the TurboTax article "Do I need to amend?" for additional information, and "How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed", for instruction on how to amend your previously-filed tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings