Skip to main content
Level 1
April 11, 2023
Solved

1099-C

  • April 11, 2023
  • 2 replies
  • 28 views

I received a 1099-C for 2022 under the name and TIN of a business I used to reported on a Schedule C.  The Business was closed and the final Schedule C was filed two years ago.  Where do I enter the information from the 1099-C in Turbo Tax since the business is closed.

    Best answer by Mike9241

    enter it as if it was in your name and SSN rather than the business 

    2 replies

    Mike9241
    Level 15
    Mike9241Level 15Answer
    Level 15
    April 11, 2023

    enter it as if it was in your name and SSN rather than the business 

    Mike9241
    Alumni - Intuit
    April 11, 2023

    Enter as explained by Mike9241, as though it was in your name.  The link provided here show the steps to entry for your 1099-C.  

    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post. **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"