1099-C

1099-C

I received a 1099-C after filing taxes for 2020.  IRS has not yet acknowledged receipt of return.  Can I recall or cancel 1st return and resubmit to include information on 1099-C.  I don't think it will have any impact on tax return

1099-C

The IRS will start processing returns on Feb 12. Until then TurboTax will hold your pending e-filed return. Pending returns can not be changed. If the return is accepted you will get an email. If the return is rejected the e-mail will tell you what to correct and you can make changes before

e-filing again. Amend to change an accepted return. Instructions below. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...

1099-C

Thank you, I will wait until I hear something from the IRS when they begin processing my tax return.