Visitor I

Track Refund

I just wanted to know the status of my refund. 

3 Comments
Moderator

Track Refund

Hello! This post has all of the details regarding checking the status of your refund: https://turbotaxcommunity.com/t5/Where-s-My-Refund/Where-s-My-Tax-Refund-How-to-Check-Your-Refund-St...

Visitor I

Track Refund

Suppose I have $25000 of bitcoin in my account exchange account today, but I don't want to sell this at the moment because it would incur certain tax implications. 

Now, say I buy via bank wire $10,000 of bitcoin but it doesn't go into my exchange account until 3 days from now. 

Can I withdrawal $10,000 from the $25,000 from my account today and then once the bank wire goes through in a few days be back at baseline.

Or do I have to treat each individual bitcoin as a separate entity?

The thing is that once I wait for it to go into my account, there is no way to separate the coins inside the exchange anyways, so I don't know if I'm withdrawing 10K from the original 25K or or from the new 10K?

Question 2: What if I do ACH transfer and it is instant but there is a hold on the current funds within the exchanges network and then I withdrawal from the exchange an equal amount? Obviously the withdrawal amount will come frmo the original 25K since although the deposit is in the system instantly it can't leave the system for a few days until cleared.

Visitor I

Track Refund

I put my w2 in to tube tax did everything it asked me just want to know to track
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.