I need to talk to live to someone at Turbo Tax

I need to speak with a person from turbo tax I have tried following the web sit instructions that leads to the number 800-446-8848 and that just leads to machine that does not tell me what I need to know.. now how do I talk to a person?

3 Comments
Moderator

Hi there! I think we were able to resolve your question via private message, but if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIVE PLEASE!!

The exact same problem.  It's ridiculous that I pay for a level which "includes support" and yet, when I call the number [phone number removed], it just goes in circles and hangs up.  The voice-activated menu is beyond terrible and doesn't recognize my voice--replace it with a touch-tone menu for everyone's sanity, please. 

Bottom line: Either TurboTax is guilty of false advertising or there's another way to contact them which actually WORKS...now, what IS that way?  Get me the REAL number.  This wild goose chase to try and contact support has wasted an incredible amount of time.