I purchased CD for federal and state. I have no internet, so I have to get state by calling Intuit.

My turbotax account name is "[removed]"  I have premier CD I purchased which has tiny serial number printed on back side.  In years past, I read that to Intuit person, and then they post the state program to my account, where I can download it.

Ray Pickles

Answer

You have no internet access but you have the ability to download the state and the updates the program needs to run ... your question makes no sense.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this TurboTax support situation.

See this FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Member

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default