Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bsm1962

Your Tax Forms Are Ready email

Each time I accomplish a review of my State Tax file, I sign up for email notification because Turbo Tax will not update automatically when opened or manually when I use the selection under Online. Or the state form is actually not approved my my state and your sending out inaccurate email notices? Either way, this has been similarly posted back about each year to around 2020 and still occurring this tax season.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Your Tax Forms Are Ready email

One thing to note is that you might receive the email on a Tuesday, but the state updates may not actually be ready for a software update until Friday. 

i.e. could be two teams...one has them ready.....the other has to integrate into a working/flawless update set.

Software updates are typically put up on Wed or Thurs evenings throughout the tax season, so it's rarely useful to try to update desktop software before Thursday or Friday . (Was a rare one over this last weekend that was available on Monday for the Fed forms though)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies