turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Brusko1

Trying to e-file my returns but it will not go through, the federal went thru but not the state return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Trying to e-file my returns but it will not go through, the federal went thru but not the state return

This is most likely because the state forms are not yet ready for filing. 

Please check out the links below for an estimated date of when they should be ready. 

• If you filed the State with the Federal it will then be forwarded automatically to the state. 
  • If you didn't send the State at the same time as the Federal Return then you will need to return, complete the state interview section and then the FILE tab to submit the state return.

Related Information:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

This is most likely because the state forms are not yet ready for filing. 

Please check out the links below for an estimated date of when they should be ready. 

• If you filed the State with the Federal it will then be forwarded automatically to the state. 
  • If you didn't send the State at the same time as the Federal Return then you will need to return, complete the state interview section and then the FILE tab to submit the state return.

Related Information:

Brusko1

I did everything like last year 2016, but this time it will not go thru. I even ordered the audit defense again to support but it still will not got go thru. I might as well cancel the order then. I wish to speak with a live agent for help if I can. I talked to a live agent earlier but was disconnected. Please help. My number is [PII removed] Thanks.

Your State return will not transmit until all the forms and schedules included in the return are available for filing, some of the forms are on delay this year.

To contact support Click link here:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies