Solved: Your software won't allow my federal tax return to be e-filed why because my income was 0 and or my because i had no refund or tax due, because of this i cannot e-file m

Your software won't allow my federal tax return to be e-filed why because my income was 0 and or my because i had no refund or tax due, because of this i cannot e-file m

You will need to report an amount in order to e-file. Therefore, enter $1.00 within your return, by going to Wages & Income, then Interest and Dividends, then click Start for Interest on 1099-INT.