turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello, I am self employed and receive a 1099. My husband will receive a K1 as he is a member of an LLC. Which version of Turbo Tax is best for us?

I would like to take advantage of the features of the Self-employed version of Turbo Tax to assist with my schedule C but my husband will receive a K1.  Can we use the Self Employed version of Turbo Tax or must we use Premiere?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello, I am self employed and receive a 1099. My husband will receive a K1 as he is a member of an LLC. Which version of Turbo Tax is best for us?

You would use TurboTax self-employed (due to the Sch C) which will handle his K-1 entry also on your return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You would use TurboTax self-employed (due to the Sch C) which will handle his K-1 entry also on your return.

Thank you!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies