geovannybejar

You've done a great job starting your taxes early, but it turns out some areas aren't ready yet for your specific tax situation. Form Available to File Federal Forms

I AM NOT SURE WHAT DOES MEANS????
52pontiaceight

The IRS needs to finalize some tax forms before they can be used for filing.   You will be able to submit your return for filing once the necessary IRS forms are final and ready for consumption.
TGrayer

It gave a date of 1/27/27 as to when the specific forms would be available to proceed with filing my taxes, is it interfering with me finalizing my return and is it possible for the forms to be available before the 27th?