samanthajcost

You charge an extra $114.99 to file a Schedule C with expenses!? On top of what you already charge for the basic!? HR block's Premium package is $54.99 and supports Sch C

I cant believe Turbo Tax is ripping folks off like this! I've been a customer for years! I will tell everyone I know to use HR Block. They charge a $54.99 for the whole thing; with Schedule C support. Turbo Tax is straight ripping off small business owners.
fanfare

to upgrade from the basic package (Deluxe) to the Schedule C package (Self employed), you would additionally pay the difference in price between the two packages.
ClarkeB

That's one of the benefits of Turbotax. You are able to go through our program and decide if you actually want to file with us. Although we would love to keep you as a customer, you are more than welcome to use HR Block or any other tax service if you don't agree with TurboTax pricing.

samanthajcost

Went with H&R Block. It was way more simple than TurboTax and cost me a grand total of $54.99+Tax, saving my family over $100! TurboTax might want to reconsider their pricing strategy to stay competitive. I'm telling everyone I know.