turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

You charge an extra $114.99 to file a Schedule C with expenses!? On top of what you already charge for the basic!? HR block's Premium package is $54.99 and supports Sch C

I cant believe Turbo Tax is ripping folks off like this! I've been a customer for years! I will tell everyone I know to use HR Block. They charge a $54.99 for the whole thing; with Schedule C support. Turbo Tax is straight ripping off small business owners.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You charge an extra $114.99 to file a Schedule C with expenses!? On top of what you already charge for the basic!? HR block's Premium package is $54.99 and supports Sch C

to upgrade from the basic package (Deluxe) to the Schedule C package (Self employed), you would additionally pay the difference in price between the two packages.
ClarkeB

That's one of the benefits of Turbotax. You are able to go through our program and decide if you actually want to file with us. Although we would love to keep you as a customer, you are more than welcome to use HR Block or any other tax service if you don't agree with TurboTax pricing.

Went with H&R Block. It was way more simple than TurboTax and cost me a grand total of $54.99+Tax, saving my family over $100! TurboTax might want to reconsider their pricing strategy to stay competitive. I'm telling everyone I know.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies