turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

trump2022

I was rejected because I don't have current access to my 2017 AIG. Do I still need my AIG to send my tax return to my personal bank account. If so how do I get to it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PhyllisG

I was rejected because I don't have current access to my 2017 AIG. Do I still need my AIG to send my tax return to my personal bank account. If so how do I get to it?

Yes.  You will need your AGI.  There are several ways to secure your AGI.

You can go to the Internal Revenue Service Get Transcript page to retrieve your 2017 tax return AGI.  

You will get an immediate copy when choosing the Get Transcript On-Line option.  Or, you can select the Get Transcript By Mail, which can take 5-10 business days to receive.

You can also call the Internal Revenue Service toll free transcript line at 1-800-908-9946 and follow the prompts. You will receive a copy within 5-10 days.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PhyllisG

Yes.  You will need your AGI.  There are several ways to secure your AGI.

You can go to the Internal Revenue Service Get Transcript page to retrieve your 2017 tax return AGI.  

You will get an immediate copy when choosing the Get Transcript On-Line option.  Or, you can select the Get Transcript By Mail, which can take 5-10 business days to receive.

You can also call the Internal Revenue Service toll free transcript line at 1-800-908-9946 and follow the prompts. You will receive a copy within 5-10 days.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies