Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

megan3783

Hello, If wages and tips are 6028.51 for the year of 2017, is this enough to file? or is there a limit you have to reach to file for 2017?

hello, If wages and tips are 6028.51 for the year of 2017, is this enough to file? or is there a limit you have to reach to file for 2017? the reason I'm asking I have two W2s to put in from two different jobs,  one I make about 30,000 and the other W2 I made about 6030. am I required to file both even though I only made 6030 for my 2nd w2? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello, If wages and tips are 6028.51 for the year of 2017, is this enough to file? or is there a limit you have to reach to file for 2017?

Yes, filing requirements are based on total wages, not individual W-2's.  So you will need to include both of your W-2's on your tax return plus any other income you may have received. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, filing requirements are based on total wages, not individual W-2's.  So you will need to include both of your W-2's on your tax return plus any other income you may have received. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies