Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

whitty92

Has anyone ever been under review for Federal Return?

I haven't got a letter. Today was my forth time calling & thy keep saying up to 45 days I asked will it get processed within that time she said No but yesterday I was told if I don't receive anything within the 45 days call them

Whitty92 lookup tax advocate for your state call the number and ask them if a letter will be sent.. be aware they know who you spoke with at irs and every time you called

Can I ask yall something...what does it say when y'all go to the IRS website (WHERE'S MY REFUND) Does it say "STILL PROCESSING" or "UNDER REVIEW" I'm trying to see something
whitty92

Processing

Can I ask YALL something...what does it say when u go to the IRS website to check ur status...does it say processing or does it say under review? I'm just trying to see something

@whitty92  oh ok...when u called them did they mention a letter... because she said if I didn't have the letter by now I wasn't getting one...I'm over it...hell it'll come

It seems everyone is being told something different.
whitty92

No the first time I called they told me March 5th, Second time she told me everyone filing tax credits is under review & to wait till the 27th , 3rd time they said the 45 day crap then today thy mentioned it again
whitty92

Every time I've called they haven't said anything about a letter

yes that's what I was told that everyone that filed the EIC, their taxes are going to b held. she did tell me it was a possibility that it could b held for 45 days (review time). she said to start checking as of the 27th they could release them anytime. idk I check once a day in the am until they get here...

I was told I was under review too filed on January.31st it went under review the 15th and I got my state 2 weeks ago and she asked if I received a letter I said no she couldnt give further information I bet If I was to call back I'll get a cool rep to talk to lol but I hope everybody get their money
whitty92

I check once a day also .. Still Nothing as I've checked this Morning

Yeah ive been checking since the 15th ..nothing this year tax return season sucks
tarpongg

I’m going through the same thing. I’m really annoyed and they haven’t sent me a letter either.
aunpace06

Everybody that claimed earned income tax credit WAS NOT held up I know some people with kids who claimed their kids got their funds the weekend of feb 17 ....
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies