Wrong zip code entered
Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Wrong zip code entered

I filed my taxes with all the right information except my zip code. It's just the next town over but I don't know what to do
1 Reply
Level 12

Wrong zip code entered

You'll need to fill out a Form 8822 to change that address with IRS so that any correspondence they send will make it to you.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Dynamic Ads
Privacy Settings