crazyrubel

Won't allow me to select "paper check"!

I, initially, selected "deposit directly into bank account" only to find that I needed my full account number. No matter how far I go back, it won't allow me to select "paper check" short of, possibly, starting all over.

ddaven12

Won't allow me to select "paper check"!

In order to get a paper check you must pay your TurboTax fees up front and you will not be able to deduct them from your refund.  If you are not able to select the paper check option, you will need to change your payment method to Pay with credit card in Step 1.  Your fees cannot be deducted from your refund when using the paper check option.

ddaven12

Won't allow me to select "paper check"!