Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tm4674

Will someone help me with my tax form homework if possible. My professor is telling me to ask other people and the college I'm attending doesn't have an accounting tutor.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Will someone help me with my tax form homework if possible. My professor is telling me to ask other people and the college I'm attending doesn't have an accounting tutor.

This TurboTax support community is run by Intuit, the company that makes TurboTax, to help its customers prepare their own tax returns using TurboTax. It is not a homework help forum.

While the above is technically true, the turbotax employees are mostly seasonal and have mostly left for the season, the rest of us are volunteers.  You may find that some of the volunteers are willing to help, especially if you are upfront about your request, so we can guide you to the right answer without necessarily giving you the answer. 

Visit IRS.gov and read the publications and instructions for the forms in question.

Well here's the personal tax return 1040 form instructions.  You can probably find anything you need on the IRS website. We can point you to the different forms and instructions.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040gi.pdf 

Start here to search the IRS forms and publications 

https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions-and-publications 

If you ask "other people", you will probably get incorrect answers.

For example, beware of "Intuit EXPERTS" on the Turbotax forum.

Not to be confused with volunteers on the forum.

@tm4674 

Ever heard of the internet and search engines? Doesn't your college have a library and if not there's probably one in town where you reside.  Also, many websites have tax guides for sale. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies