will not except activation code

will not except activation code

will not except activation code

The activation code contained in my Email does not get recognized I keep getting "invalid code".  My download is in the computer but I cannot open it .  It calls for a 16 character code and I have a 18 character code in my email confirmation.  What do I do?

will not except activation code

@ Hank10 wrote:

Who sent you the license code?  The license code for the 2020 TurboTax software is 16 digits.

Are you using the TurboTax US software or the TurboTax Canada software?

will not except activation code

I bought the TurboTax software from Amazon Its US.  

will not except activation code

@ Hank10 wrote:

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the license code - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973