wetjr

Will my payment to turbo tax, to file my state return, be returned to me, since my state return was rejected??

CaseyP

No, TurboTax doesn't charge an e-filing fee but instead charges for the tax preparation services regardless of whether or not the return was rejected. We don't offer refunds for rejected returns. We encourage you to use TurboTax to fix your rejected return and get it e-filed successfully. To learn more, and get links to help you fix your rejected return see below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301957

bluedeb

Do you use the desktop software?
CaseyP