turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Shell4682

why my taxes wasn't what we figured .

my taxes were why off from what we figured on this site , i was to dispute with irs but every-time i called no matter what time i called i got to put in my ss# then they would say they were not taking any more calls today call back. I never received any stimulas in 2021, i claim child every other year i don't know if that was the case or what the answer is because i got no where with irs . Thank you . 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KarenL4
Employee Tax Expert

why my taxes wasn't what we figured .

Hi, Shell!

How frustrating!  I have found that calling in the AM super early can help.  They are open 7-7 local time.  However, you can also reach out to the Taxpayer advocate service.  Here is a link  that should help!

Keep at it, and remember when you do get through that those folks are doing their best and overworked and will appreciate you and be in a better mood if you can find it in your heart to thank them after waiting all that time and being so frustrated (I can't always manage this, but it can help).

Also, don't forget that TurboTax has the 100% Accurate Calculation guarantee.  If you purchased TurboTax live, an agent can help you figure out issues with your specific return.

Best of luck, stay strong, and cheers!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies