WHY IS TURBOTAX DECEIVING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR REFUNDS WITH HIDDEN FEES FOR SUPPOSEDLY FREE PROFESSIONAL HELP?

Hi there,

In my experience, TurboTax has been much more economical than any external tax preparation franchise or CPA office that I have tried.  I use it for personal and Trust/Estate returns, and get a lot of assistance from the questions and answers available here in the Community.  Even for complex issues, I've located great answers.  I feel your frustration. Maybe try the Community database for some free advice?  Best of luck this tax season.