Why is there no entry for dependents in the standard deduction worksheet for dependents?

The $2600 dependent deduction for my wife and myself is added to Form 1040 for a total of $26,600 on the standard deduction line but does not appear in the worksheet.

This is not a dependent deduction. A dependent deduction does not exist. It your standard deduction. The normal standard deduction for Married Filing Joint is $24,000. If you are both over age 65, that is bumped up an additional $1,300 for each of you for a total standard deduction of $26,600.

Thank you. I was confused since the Standard Deduction Worksheet for Dependents (Form 1040, Line 😎 has lines 3b and 3c for adding the $2600 but they were left blank.