davidphartin

Why is my state return "incomplete"?

I thought that I had provided all information requested.

PaulaM

Why is my state return "incomplete"?

Not all state or IRS tax forms are finalized at this time. You can check your state's form availability in the link below. You can come back when state forms are complete and go through the Filing steps again for your state return.

Note:  State tax returns (even if forms are ready) are not accepted until AFTER your Federal return is accepted. The IRS is not accepting e-filed tax returns until 1/23/17. Feb.15 for tax returns that are claiming Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit.

IRS forms availability

State forms availability

PaulaM

Why is my state return "incomplete"?

IRS forms availability

State forms availability