stephanietxacct7

Why is my Ohio e-file status showing incomplete?

TeresaM

Some federal forms do not yet have the IRS final draft available and states do not finalize some of their forms until the federal ones are ready. The federal form will need to be complete before the state return can be finished. You may see a message that states "You've done a great job starting your taxes early, but it turns out some areas aren't ready yet for your specific tax situation." This means not all of the forms are ready for filing. Below this message, you can select the link that says "Email me when my forms are ready" to receive notification when the forms are ready.  

Below are the expected release dates for the state forms. Simply scroll down to your state and select your version of Turbo Tax for a list of forms and expected dates.  

When your state forms are finalized, Open Turbo Tax and Click on the State Taxes tab to open and finish your state return. https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per... 

TeresaM