atlantaQQ

Why I can not input/update tuition and enrollment fee in Education deduction from my 1098-T?

I have 1098-T, after a few question, it has never asked me to input the 1098-T data and just shows 0. I might input something wrong, but it i does not allow me to verify again to change it. Is it right?

Thanks.

Chunjen

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot1.png

KrisD15

Please continue through the entire Education interview. You should get back to the beginning and be able to edit. 

adaburnes

I was also having this issue & found your ? when searching help. After much frustration, I figured it out.  Since student information was already input (transferred from prior year's return) I didn't think I needed to edit, HOWEVER, to input 1098-T correctly, you need to click on "edit" under student's name, then click on "edit" for the College/university that you have listed (again-likely transferred info from prior return) and VIOLA! up pops all the boxes to input 1098-T info. Hope this helps.