mjcdms

Why does Turbo Tax 2017 Home & Business vary so much in price? TT sells it for $109 but I see it when I Google it from tax companies for $30 to $45?

retiree

Caveat Emptor.  Not all of Google's responses are for legitimate re-sellers.

There are legitimate re-sellers that routinely sell for less than TTax directly (download and CD).

Purchase from well known retailers.

Careful with those cheap prices, most if not all of the websites are not authorized TurboTax re-sellers.  Use reputable websites such as Amazon or brick and mortar stores such as Costco.
retiree

Purchase from well known retailers.