Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

liananmay

Why does my self employment income and expenses continue to say needs review after I have reviewed it? [I have tried suggested solutions]

I have carried income over from Quickbooks Self Employed, as I do every year. I have finished my self-employed income and expense section, and on the income page, it says "needs review" and does not display my income. The help line told me to delete everything and start over, but you can only send you data from Quickbooks once so I would have to recalculate everything by hand, defeating the point of having the software.  Ideas?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Why does my self employment income and expenses continue to say needs review after I have reviewed it? [I have tried suggested solutions]

You may want to try a different browser or try clearing out your browser's cache and cookies. Please see How do I delete cookies? and How to clear your cache for more information. 

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support

@liananmay 

liananmay

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I have done both of these things with no success. 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you.

@liananmay 

liananmay

Thank you, I did and they could not solve the problem. After several hours on the phone they told me sorry and left if unsolved. Although I got an email and said it was "closed"...

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

You may review this thread and see if any of the tips or suggestions help to resolve your issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies